Hydraulics and Fluid Mechanics Lab
- This lab requires few software dependencies to run the simulations
- Adobe Flash plugin, Java1.7, Java3D 1.5.2 (The Java 3D API enables the creation of three-dimensional graphics applications and Internet-based 3D applets)
- Browsers Firefox 50 and it's below versions, Internet Explorer.
- IcedTea plugin for Linux operating system.
- We recommend the following for the smooth running of these simulations
- Install Adobe Flash plugin - This will enable you to run the experiments that need Flash support. Please follow the link to install the Flash plugin
- Install VirtualBox - Virtual Labs offers a free download of a customized VirtualBox with the required pre installed all the software dependencies(Java 1.7, Java3D-1.5.2, IcedTea plugin and Adobe Flash plugin). Please follow the link to download, install and use VirtualBox for Virtual Labs.