Procedure for the experiment is as follows:
- Click/Tap on the Start button to start the experiment.
- The water shall start start flowing through the tap and fill in the container.
- Notice the slope in water flow that forms when water flows over the weir.
- Try to change the flow speed by using Control flow speed glider. Bringing the glider to the left will slow down the water flow whereas bringing it to the right will speed it up!
- The Control flow speed glider is dynamic and can be changed midway when the water is flowing too.
- Click/Tap on the Reset button to restart the expeirment afresh, i.e., with empty apparatus.
To read about the Procedure of the experiment click here